GM LS Turbo Exhaust Manifold Passenger’s Side Natural w/Clamps
Holley’s new LS Turbo Exhaust Manifolds are made from cast iron and allow a simpler and easier way to add a turbo to your muscle car. These manifolds are made from High-Silicon-Moly ductile iron and are much more durable & retain more heat than fabricated headers. The manifolds kits include v-band clamps & flanges, heater hose heat shield, and header bolts. A turbo cross-over tube is used to connect the two manifolds (sold separately). Choose the cross-over tube based on the transmission (and bell-housing) for optimal fit and ground clearance. The cross-over tubes are made from 16-gauge, mandrel bent 304 stainless steel and include a flex joint and v-band flanges welded on for an easy bolt-on fit. A universal cross-over component kit is also available for custom applications that need something a little different (requires fabrication & welding). These parts work with most common LS swap parts (i.e. motor mounts, swap oil pan, and accessory drive systems) & provide the basic building blocks needed to complete a custom turbo system for your GM LS engine.
- Designed to Integrate w/ Most Common LS Swap Applications & Components.
- 3” V-Band Outlet – 2.25” V-Band Crossover Connections.
- Heat Shield to Protect Heater Hoses.
- Hardware Included – Stainless Steel V-Band Clamps, V-Band Flanges & Header Bolts.
- High-Silicon-Moly Ductile Iron Construction Retains Heat and is More Durable than Headers.
- Collector Diameter : 3 inch
- Emission Code : 3
- Header Finish : Natural
- Header Style : Manifold
- Product Type : Turbo Manifolds
- Tube Material : Cast Iron