Electric 2-3.5 PSI Carburettor Fuel Pump
Gravity Fed type pump with simple two-wire design. Works on 12 Volt negative ground systems only. Includes fittings and mounting hardware along with easy to follow DIY instructions. Fuel is contained safely inside a durable metal housing. Pumps require approximately one amp average draw at maximum delivery. Part No. 42S Specs: 2-3.5 PSI, 28 GPH. Universal design for most domestic 4 & 6 cylinder carburetor applications. Not recommended for diesel, methanol, ethanol, E85 or Race Fuel applications!
- Solid-state Worry Free Electronics.
- Internal Pressure Regulating.
- Universal Design Allows For Easy Installation.
- No Diaphragms Or Mechanical Parts To Wear Out.
- They Make An Excellent Fuel Transfer Pump.
- Hose Barbs Fit 5/16" Fuel Hose.
- Application: Universal
- Color: Black
- Emission Code: 1
- Finish: Satin
- Free Flow GPH: 28
- Fuel Type: Gasoline
- Hose Size: 5/16
- Inlet Size: 1/8 inch NPT
- Material: Polymer
- Max Pressure: 3.5 PSI
- Product Type: Fuel Pump
- Weight: 1.2000
|MRG-42S||Fuel Pump, Electric, 2-3.5 PSI, Carburettor, Each||$74.58||Add to Cart|