IQ3SL Street Dash Display And Data Logger
The IQ3SL Street Logger Dash adds data logging to the popular IQ3S Street Display Dash. It’s an ideal solution for any vehicle that needs full road instrumentation and the ability to record data, putting both into one easy to use unit. Standard data, such as speed, odometer, turn signals, high beam and parking brake indicators are displayed, along with programmable shift and warning lights. Plus, it features internal processing to read data from OBDII and most aftermarket ECU and EFI systems, making it ideal for modern cars, or vehicles with modern EFI engine swaps.
In addition to data provided from OBDII, ECU or EFI (if connected), the IQ3SL records engine RPM, speed, gear, coolant and oil temp, oil pressure, and up to six additional V-Net channels. The display features four user-definable pages of information, and data is collected on a front-mounted MicroSD card for convenience.
- Displays standard road functions.
- Records RPM, speed, water & oil temp, oil pressure, voltage.
- Displays up to 28 inputs via 4 pages .
- Records connected OBDII or EFI / ECU data.
- Blue dimmable backlight.
- Also records up to six V-Net channels.
- Programmable shift and warning lights.
- User defined 5 character sensor input names.
- CAN-based and OBD2 compatible (adapter cables available).
- IQ3SL Street Logger Dash.
- Wiring harness (includes 2 programming buttons).
- 1 - Oil Pressure Sensor.
- 2 - Fluid Temperature Sensors (Coolant & Transmission).
- USB programming cable.
- 4GB MicroSD card and USB SD card adapter.
- Racepak Datalink II software and instruction manual.