Universal Driver Side E-coat SRP Cross-drilled Slotted Carbon Iron Black Brake Rotor
For custom, show, and high performance sport driving, SRP rotors offer the high-tech look and improved performance of a directional cross-drill and face slot pattern. The venting and cleaning action of the holes and slots reduce pad glaze, disperse gasses, and decrease heat generated at the pad-to-rotor interface. The holes and slots also inhibit irregular pad compound buildup on the rotor faces, resulting in smoother engagement and improved pedal response in all conditions. The material removed also contributes to lower rotating and unsprung weight. Each rotor is precision-machined to less than .001 in. tolerances for overall flatness, parallelism, and radial run-out on long-grain carbon-iron castings. The rotors are finished with a black electro coat or silver zinc wash finish to provide corrosion resistance. SRP rotors are available in all popular sizes used in Wilwood's Pro Series and Big Brake conversion kits.
- Intended for Street Use: Yes
- For Use with Stock Calipers: No
- Rotor Construction: Vented
- Rotor Style: Cross-drilled and slotted surface
- Rotor Outside Diameter (in): 11.750 in.
- Rotor Thickness (in): 0.810 in.
- Rotor Material: Carbon iron
- Rotor Finish: Black E-coat
- Quantity: Sold individually.
|WIL1607102BK||Brake Rotor SRP Cross-drilled Slotted Carbon Iron Black E-coat Driver Side Universal Each||$171.61||Add to Cart|