350CID 330HP Deluxe Turn Key
The classic 350 Small-Block engine has powered countless project cars since its introduction in the 1967 Camaro — and it is easy to understand why: it makes great power and torque in a compact, affordable package. That's exactly what you get in our 350 HO Turn-Key crate engine.
Construction begins with a brand-new engine block with four-bolt mains, which delivers greater strength than that old two-bolt block you were thinking of rebuilding. We also add a set of brand-new Vortec iron heads and a hydraulic flat-tappet camshaft with 0.435-inch/0.460-inch lift specs. It gives the engine the idle quality of a true muscle car without the need for periodic lash adjustments.
As one of Chevrolet Performance's Turn-Key engines, the 350 HO Turn-Key comes with the intake manifold and distributor installed. It also includes the carburetor, front-accessory kit, starter, fuel pump, and spark plug wires. It's just about everything you need to get this classic 350 up and running in your project vehicle.
- Part Number: 19210009>br /> Engine Type: Chevy Small-Block V-8.
- Displacement (cu. in.): 350.
- Bore x Stroke (in.): 4.000 x 3.480.
- Block (P/N 10105123): Cast-iron with four-bolt main caps.
- Crankshaft (P/N 14088526): Nodular iron.
- Connecting Rods (P/N 10108688): Powdered metal steel.
- Pistons (P/N 12514101): Cast-aluminum.
- Camshaft Type (P/N 24502476): Hydraulic flat tappet.
- Camshaft Lift (in.): .435 intake / .460 exhaust.
- Camshaft Duration (@.050 in.): 212° intake / 222° exhaust.
- Cylinder Heads (P/N 12558060): Vortec iron; 64-cc chambers.
- Valve Size (in.): 1.940 intake / 1.500 exhaust.
- Compression Ratio: 9.1 nominal.
- Rocker Arms (P/N 10089648: Stamped steel.
- Rocker Arm Ratio: 1.5:1.
- Water Pump (P/N 88894341: Cast-iron, long-style.
- Flexplate (P/N 14088765): 12.750".
- Recommended Fuel: 92 octane.
- Ignition Timing: Base 10° BTDC, 32° Total.
- Maximum Recommended rpm: 5500.
- Balanced: External.
- Comes with externally balanced flexplate for automatic transmission; requires externally balanced flywheel for manual transmission.
- Has right-side oil dipstick.
- Requires fuel line from fuel pump to carburetor.
- Fuel pump pressure is pre-set; fuel pressure regulator not required.
- Some assembly and minor engine tuning required.
- Designed for pre-1976 street vehicles or any off-road vehicle.
- Not intended for marine applications.
- This is a Chevrolet Performance product.